Friday 13 May 2011

Treorchy







Alf's message from Thursday 12th May:

Completed walk to Penrhys, hard going over the hills, plenty of ups and downs, especially at the end. My brother David joined me yesterday and today. The Sky engineer passed me again today and gave several loud hoots. Weather a bit wet but not too bad. Made a few wrong turns but many thanks to those kind folks who pointed me in the right direction. Had the best fish and chips yet at Treharris.
 
David gave me some great stuff for my knee, called 'freeze', certainly did the trick.
 
Start early for Margam tomorrow Charlie picking me up at 7.00p.m.

God bless
Eventually able to place the blog and pictures before our public!   Blogger was down for 24 hours.   Don't ask me why!   That Sky engineer has taken to you, Alf.   How to make friends and influence people!   Keep on walking in the light of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment