Wednesday 4 May 2011

Strata Marcella




Alf's message:

Much easier travel today having come down from the hills. Easy travel along Offa's Dyke, lush green grass everywere, what a contrast to the hills. Interesting walk along the towpath, fish, rabbits, herons, and a family of ducklings that did not move out of my way, I have a picture of them.

Took ages to find Strata Marcella. I have been starting very early to complete the milage. I must have miscalculated the distance as it has taken a lot longer than I expected. Nice fresh breeze today without the heat. However it feels like rain, we wait to see tomorrow as I make my way to Llanllugan. This was a nunnery.

I will change my rest day from Sunday to Saturday as Sarah and Casi are coming up to see us. I think that she wants reassurance that I am well.
 
The pictures look reassuring with level countryside to go through.   You are doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment