Sunday 22 May 2011

Changes to Alf's itinerary




Alf's message:

Included photos from Llanllyr and today at Llanddewi Brefi and Strata Florida.

Weather last night was horrendous but no problem this morning., cool but fine. Feet holding out.

Lady from Cadw at Strata Florida was expecting me as she had seen the report in the Wales on Sunday newspaper.

Revised Itinary:

Monday 23rd May - Strata Florida - Duffryn Castell

 Tuesday 24th May - Duffryn Castell - Machynllech

 Wednesday 25th May - Machynllech - Dolgellau

 Thursday 26th May - Dolgellau - Cymmer Abbey - Cymmer Abbey - Trawsfynydd

 Friday 27th May - Trawsfynydd - Dolwyddellan
 
Saturday 28th May - Dolwyddellan - Maenan Abbey

David Easton and Martin Evans-Jones are likely to join me during the week If anyone else wants to join me give me a call on my mobile.  

Shalom

Alf, you are making excellent progress.   This is no mean feat (or maybe feet!).   Keep it up, sir!

No comments:

Post a Comment